Doctor's League Admins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Doctor's League Admins

Forums are for league admins and commissioner only!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Commissioner Rules

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Commissioner Rules Empty Commissioner Rules Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:03 pm

The Doctor

Admin

1) I will always immediately inform everyone of all rule changes, penalties or other actions via the admin forums. I will do my best to keep every one of the admins informed at all times.

2) I will treat all admins with respect. That doesn't moean I won't lose my temper sometimes like any normal person but at that point I will step away to cool off before coming back to talk to keep the peace.

3) I will honor all requests and suggestions. I have a certain vision for this league and there are a few things I expect to have final say on, but I will do my best to make that politely clear at the time. Otherwise I will make sure anything that any admin feels is importantus posted here onthe forums for consideration.

4) I will not boot admins from the league. The exception to this rule is if I feel that admin is a theat to the league, another admin or myself at the time. I may remove admin powers from someone temporarily as a precaution until I can assess the situation. I will only completely remove someone if there is a serious need.

5) I will be available once a day, at minimum, to answer any concerns or questions. This will mainly be done in GroupMe in the admin channel or private messages. On days that I am not at home I can be reached by text on my cellphone and will reply at my earliest convenience. I am mostly on the road at work and can't always respond right away. There may be gaps of a few hours when I can't talk.

https://docadmins.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum